At Danielle Gibson Events, we love celebrating Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day! In 2018 we designed a Galentine’s Day party with our Take Time To Toast industry vendors, friends and followers. Since we can’t gather this year due to Covid, we want to inspire you to find something you can do at home with your household or Quaranteam. Get inspired by the all the pink at our Take Time To Toast parties here and here (that look like they could be a Valentine’s Day party) and check out our Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day Pinterest boards for our hundreds of pins over the years. Below is a list of our 10 favorite things to do for 2021. Enjoy!
1. Good Things Come To Those Who Bake.
2. Call In A Flavor! (Order your sweet goods instead of baking)
3. Eat Your Heart Out!
4. Send A Message ON A Bottle.
5. Flower Shower.
6. I Love You More Than Chocolate…and CBDs!
7. Think Inside The Box!
8. Be Cheesy! Order cheese for a yummy happy hour.
9. Blinded By The Wine.
10. Breakfast For Dinner?
Wishing you a happy and healthy Valentine’s Day from Danielle Gibson Events in Napa, California.